There's always something to do with us. Since we are constantly growing and need to serve more and more customers, we need motivated new team members who work with us on the digital future of the event industry and implement exciting projects around digital guest management.
Since 2009, AirLST has been digitizing the event & attendee management of major companies such as Mercedes, Audi, Disney, Merck, ING, Zalando & Co. Cool email promotions, wacky landing pages, virtual events (2D or 3D) as well as smart registration processes for events of all kinds are our daily bread. Proprietary software tools are our appetizer and for dessert, there are the AirLST apps & web apps. We shoot confetti through the screen and deliver the most valuable KPIs as a thank-you. Now we're looking for exactly you and turning your duty into your freestyle.
Have you always wanted to implement web projects for the who's who of the German DAX scene? Do you know how to cast complex requirements into a simple USER Journey and are able to steer your team accordingly? Do you know your way around the world of bits & bytes and are able to translate the customer's language into the programmer's language?
+++ Then congratulations and welcome to AirLST! +++
Your tasks with us:
- Expansion, coordination and leadership of our project team, consisting of five project managers*.
- Optimization of processes and structures in cooperation with Development and Sales
- Key account management for our major accounts (e.g. Mercedes-Benz Group, AUDI, BASF, MHP Porsche)
- Proactive consulting, conception and support of complex web projects for our customers
- Central link between our project team and our developers
- Cost calculation and budget control
- Quality assurance and user acceptance tests (UAT)
- A degree in the field of web development, computer science, new media, business administration or comparable training
- At least five years of professional experience in the field of web, IT or e-commerce - experience in leading teams is an advantage
- High level of consulting and communication skills as well as a pronounced customer orientation
- A good eye for design & usability across all devices and ample experience in developing sophisticated web projects
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, VUE, PHP or SQL is an advantage
- An analytical, structured and self-motivated approach with an eye for the "big picture" and other stakeholders
- Experience in event or participant management is an advantage
- Willingness to travel within the scope of customer projects
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer you:
- An exciting challenge where you can set your own accents
- A solid company with 25 colleagues on a growth path
- A perspective with career potential
- A highly motivated, experienced and committed team
- Short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and an open communication policy
- International clients and varied projects
- Newly designed office in the center of Munich, within walking distance to public transportation such as subway, S-Bahn, streetcar, buses, etc.
- Flexible working models (home office)
- Free beverages (water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer, gin, etc.) as well as fresh fruit and chocolate bonuses!
- Countless restaurants, bistros, supermarkets and a canteen in the immediate vicinity
- Regular team events
Then please send us your application and note your salary expectations as well as a possible starting date.
Please send applications only digitally to:
+49 (0)89 54 04 55 720